Oldfield Advisory is a dynamic and growing company serving owner-managed businesses across the UK who want to achieve smart business growth. We deliver innovative accounting and advisory services supported by over 40 years of industry experience. We are a 20+ strong team of proactive professionals with a drive to improve and grow our business and our clients.
We are seeking an ambitious, forward-thinking Semi-Senior Accountant who is part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a UK accountancy practice.
- Experience in preparation of statutory yearend accounts for companies.
- Familiarity and competence in the FRS102 accounting standards.
- Experience in preparing CT600s, personal and partnership tax returns.
- Excellent communicator who is confident in speaking to clients.
- Professional and respectful manner
- Ability to always keep confidentiality
- Excellent time keeping and accountability skills
- Generous salary £POA based on experience and qualifications.
- Team bonus
- Profit share scheme (after qualifying period in the role)
- Free lunch
- Flexible working is considered
The successful candidate will be based at our office in Coventry. There is free on-site parking and the office is situated close to the city boundary. Easy access to major road networks and walking distance (3-4 minutes) from main line rail station.