Job Title: Semi Senior Accountant
Location: CV4 8AW
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000, depending on experience + large range of benefits listed below
• Are you looking for a step up in responsibility that your current firm seems unable to provide?
• Would you like to do quality work for quality clients, who are appreciative of the work and advice provided?
• Would you like to be able to express your talent more?
• Would you like to work with the latest technology to support clients in the best way?
• Do you want to build a lifelong career, with fast-tracked growth and progression?
Transforming quality of life for business owners, through creating, maintaining, and growing wealth.
Oldfield is an accountancy and business growth specialist with over 45 years experience in helping small to medium sized businesses achieve success, with clients around the UK.
- Quality client base – over 90% of our clients are over £1m turnover and have a growth mindset.
- The size of our clients means that the work is both challenging and rewarding.
- Fast track your accounting career - no glass ceilings. We invest in our people through quality training and our internal academy.
- Embracing technology and systems to help you deliver and add value to clients.
- Dedicated client service team to plan and manage workflow and completing admin work; freeing up our accountants to do what they love doing best! Well planned workflow ensures we don’t have a January tax return rush!
- Supportive family culture – we’re in small teams so you feel supported, plus get exposure to more types of work.
- Preparation of year end accounts, company tax returns, individual tax returns, VAT returns etc.
- Preparation of monthly management reports, including analysis/presentation to client.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Cashflow forecasting and other project work.
- Part-ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience within a practice environment
- Keen attitude to learning and growing your knowledge
- A positive attitude and enthusiastic contributor to team
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Generous base salary - £30,000 - £40,000 subject to experience.
- Company car or car allowance option (after qualifying period in the role).
- Free quality lunch provided each day
- 30 Days Holiday (incl. bank holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- Team Bonus
- Profit share scheme (after qualifying period in the role)
- Fully funded study package
- Medical insurance (after qualifying period in the role)
- Reward Lunches
- Team Building days
- Young and vibrant team
- Excellent career progression
“For me personally, the best thing about working at Oldfield Advisory is the sense of satisfaction you can have in being able to help, assist and support a wide variety of clients and businesses in their financial affairs. You can play an active role in growing profitability of your clients by providing meaningful information to improve the effectiveness of management decisions.”
“Working as an accountant at Oldfield, I have found the work to be very rewarding and meaningful. There is plenty of scope to learn and progress, alongside doing valuable work for clients and building strong professional relationships with other businesses.”
“There is a lot of variety in the job which keeps it engaging and satisfying. The management’s care for the staff is second to none, recognition is generous and support throughout the career is excellent. We have an inspiring set of values and an awesome team, creating a quality culture and atmosphere".