- UK government: Overview of COVID-19
- UK government: COVID-19: guidance for employers and businesses
- UK government: Business support helpline
Other business & HR links
- CBI Coronavirus support hub
- ACAS: Coronavirus: advice for employers and employees
- CIPD: How employers should respond to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus business interruption loan scheme
- Why should you review your business continuity plan?
For information and to help your businesses deal with COVID-19, contact FindBusinessSupport.gov.scot in the first instance. There are several links posted here including a checklist and guidance on how to deal with certain current and expected future impacts businesses are facing such as supply chain issues, cash flow issues or employment issues and sick pay.